After watching Chrisspy’s Glam Skull makeup tutorial on YouTube, I decided to try out her techniques using some makeup I have at home (as I do not own any of the KKW products she used in her video) and making my own spin on her look.
– Moisturizer: Urban Decay Rehab Makeup Prep
– To sketch out where to shade: MAC Lipliner in Stone
– Shading: The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude Palette – Matt Wood, Matt Garcia, Matt Rosen, Matt Malloy
– Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown
– Brow Bone Highlight: Sephora + Pantone Universe Correct + Conceal Palette – Light Medium Palette in 5
– Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
– Mascara: Maybelline x Shayla Colossal Big Shot in Blackest Black
– Eyelashes: Some cheap unknown brand from Taiwan that I bought off eBay (style 015)
– Teeth Outline: MAC Cosmetics Fluidline Gel Eye Liner in Blacktrack
– Teeth: Sephora + Pantone Universe Correct + Conceal Palette – Light Medium Palette in 1
– Teeth Shading: The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude Palette – Matt Wood
I used jewels I bought previously from Joann Fabrics and Michael’s that I had laying around my room from other art projects.