Sweater Weather for the win! I love Autumn just because I love wearing sweaters… and scarves! This particular sweater is from The Effloressence. You’ll probably see me wearing something from here because I love everything… especially their comfy sweaters and cardigans!
Anyways, before I did my makeup today, I realized that I stick to the same makeup when I have so much. So I decided to use a bunch of stuff I have not used in such a long time or that I haven’t used at all. Here are pictures with both my ring light and natural light.
– Moisturizer: Belief The True Cream – Moisturizing Bomb
– Foundation: Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 7.5 (applied with a wet beauty blender)
– Concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
– Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
– Bronzer: Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil
– Highlight: Laura Mercier Fall In Love Face Illuminator Collection – Indiscretion
– Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Soft Brown
– Brow Bone Highlight: Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani – Blonde
– Eyeshadow: Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani – Skimp (all over my eyelid and crease), Anaheim (crease), Zone (lower crease), Punk (outer corner)
– Eyeliner: Smashbox Jetset Waterproof Eyeliner – Deep Black
– Mascara: YSL Shocking Mascara
– Lipstick: Urban Decay – Liar
– Lip Topper: Jouer – Skinny Dip