Pepper’s 1st Full Day.

01.16.18 – Amazingly, Pepper slept through the night after we moved to the bed. When we took her out in the morning, she was still having a hard time going potty outdoors, so puppy pads it is! We started the day off with a nice bath, which she actually did not enjoy. After her bath, we made our way to PetSmart and got her a new toy. Then we went to Pet Food Express where she roamed the store and selected an Earth Animal Salmon No-Hide from the bottom shelf.

Later that day, we made our way to the Fremont Dog Park. Since she’s still a puppy, we had her play in the “Small Dog” area. At first she was a little scared of the only other dog, but after a while she became comfortable and roamed the grass. Every time a new dog showed up, she would get nervous at first (a tendency of Formosan Mountain Dogs), but she eventually warmed up. While leaving the dog park, we met a wonderful gentleman and his large puppy hound. He told us that there are is a Formosan Mountain Dog group that meets up in the dog park ever so often so that was some great info!

We then went to UNI Pet Clinic for a quite check up to make sure she was up-to-date on all her vaccinations and that she was overall healthy. She did have to get one shot: bordatella.

For dinner, we picked up pizza from Mission Pizza and went to T’s family’s house. There we ate pizza and hung out. Kitty was not a fan of Pepper though. She kept staring at her, possibly plotting her next move. We called it a night around 9 and went home to pack since we were leaving for Vegas the next day. Pepper definitely knocked out when we got home. Also, she moves a lot in her sleep. She ended up pushing me almost out of bed.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s