Yesterday, I received an email letting me know that my Fix was on the way. I didn’t realize that it was going to come in the next day! So when I checked the tracking number this morning, I was surprised to find it en route for delivery!
The package came boxed up. I was so excited to see what came inside, that I totally forgot to take a picture of how it looked when I opened the box. Well, everything came neatly packaged and wrapped in tissue paper. As soon as I opened it the first thing I saw was something cozy, which I am ALL about. I love sweaters and anything comfy/cozy.
The Items I received were:
- Absolutely Dianna Duster Cardigan – this item I liked, but did not love. Also, I have plenty of black cardigans, that I decided to pass on this item
- Daniel Rainn Katarena Lace Top – I personally did not like this item at all that I didn’t even bother trying it on.
- Collective Concepts Tobar Top – I wasn’t a fan of the print on this top. It was too… BoHo for me.
- Kut From the Kloth Kate Distressed Boyfriend Jean – I already had similar distressed boyfriend jeans that I really didn’t need another one.
- Pink Clover Jonelle Hooded Top – This was the only item that I liked… and wanted to keep! It was light weight, but the material did not feel cheap. I liked the marled sage green color and the hood!
After deciding what items I wanted to send back and what item I wanted to keep, I signed onto my Stitch Fix app and filled out their survey regarding each item that was sent to me. Then I paid for the item I wanted to keep. The $20 styling fee that I previously paid was applied to the top I wanted, so I just had to pay the difference. All the items I didn’t like, I put into the provided return and prepaid USPS bag and I need to drop it off at the Post Office (just because our mail carrier came by the office already and I don’t want to accidentally forget to return the items before the allotted 3 business days).
Although I did not like majority of the items that were sent to me, I decided to schedule my next box for March. Hopefully this time around, they send me items that are more… me!
If you want to give, Stitch Fix a go, click here*!
*Please note that this is my referral link. If you sign up using my referral link, your first $20 styling fee is waived for 30 days and I will receive $25 credit when your first Fix ships. Thank You!