I was at Sprouts in Fremont looking for snacks when I came across Pitaya Plus Dragon Fruit Smoothie Packs. I thought these would be perfect for smoothies or nice cream so I bought a pack. There are 4 individual smoothie packs and I purchased the pack for $5.99 + tax. I stored it in the freezer and (like always) completely forgot that I bought it.
Fast forward a couple of weeks later and I was rummaging through the freezer looking for a snack and I came across the pack and decided to make myself a smoothie bowl/nice cream bowl.
– 2 frozen bananas (cut into 1/2 inch chunks)
– 1 Pitaya Plus Dragon Fruit Smoothie Pack
– 1/4 cup of coconut water
- Cut the frozen bananas into 1/2 inch chunks
- Add the banana chunks into the blending cup
- Add the contents of one of the smoothie packs
- Add coconut water
- Blend until smooth using the emulsifying blade
- Top with your favorite toppings
The dragon fruit smoothie pack and frozen banana blended to smoothness perfection thanks to the NutriBullet Sirena got me for Christmas! The flavor was amazing and I loved all of the toppings I added! I’ll definitely making this more often !!