When I go to work, I typically have on eyebrow pencil, concealer, mascara, highlight, and some bronzer. And instead of always doing a full face beat, I need something that is still fast and easy, but something that shows I care more at least.
I know this would be so much easier to explain if I actually record myself and make a video, but I don’t have space in my small ass bathroom (and the lighting is so warm its ugly); and usually when I get ready for the day, T is sleeping so I can’t film in my room. Also, I get ready after I shower, so my bathroom is all steamy and I am constantly having to switch palette mirrors lol. Plus I am awkward AF on camera. So maybe some other time! (I know… excuses excuses)
Anyways here are the products I used…
– Moisturizer: Belief The True Cream – Moisturizing Bomb
– Foundation: Makeup Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation in 128 = Y415 – Almond
– Concealer: ColourPop No Filter Concealer in Medium 28
– Setting Powder: MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Pressed Finishing Powder
– Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
– Bronzer: Thrive Cosmetics Sun Chaser Blur + Sculpt Bronzing Powder in Rhea
– Highlight: Morphe x Bretman Rock Babe in Paradise in Vaygation and Cheehoo
– Brows: ColourPop Brow Boss Pencil in Dark Brown
– Brow Bone Highlight: Morphe x Bretman Rock Babe in Paradise in Vaygation
– Eyeshadow Primer: ColourPop No Filter Concealer in Medium 30
– Eyeshadow: Tarte Tarlette palette: Wanderer and Natural Beauty on the lid and crease; Power Player on top; Dreamer in the outer crease
– Mascara: Maybelline x Shayla The Colossal Big Shot
– Eyelashes: some no name brand
– Lipliner: MAC Cork
– Lipgloss: Dose of Colors x Desi x Katy in Over the Top
- After I get out of the shower, I moisturize my full face using the Belief moisturizer. I like to have that soak into my skin before I add any other face products.
- I start off with filling in my brows using the ColourPop pencil. I hate doing brows. I feel like I still don’t know how to properly fill in my brows and I feel like the shape I currently do them in are not that complementary.
- Once brows are done, I put some of my ColourPop concealer onto my lids and underneath my brows. Then, using a Morphe M421 mini concealer brush, I clean up under my brows using a sweeping motion towards the tail-end of my brows. Also, using a patting motion, I apply the concealer all over the lids as a base for my eyeshadows.
- I take my Morphe M429 Duo Deluxe Crease brush and tap it into Wanderer and Natural Beauty in the Tarte Tartlette Palette and using tapping motions, I apply it on the lid and then using circular motions I buff it into my crease. Then, taking Power Player I lightly buff it on top using a circular motion. Using the same brush, I take Dreamer and apply it into the outer crease using a circular motion and then windshield wiper motion into my crease. Using a Morphe M326 Pro Precision Smudger brush, I take Dreamer and smudge it at the outter lash line.
- I curl my lashes using my Shiseido eyelash curler and apply my Maybelline mascara.
- Once my mascara has started to set, I apply a thin layer of the House of Lashes Eyelash Adhesive in clear onto my no-name cheap eyelashes that I bought years ago from eBay.
- Now that my eyes are done, I apply my Makeup Forever foundation stick directly onto my face and blend it into my skin using a damp Morphe Highlight & Contour sponge using patting motions.
- Once foundation is done, I take my ColourPop concealer and conceal under my eyes and in the middle of my forehead and eyebrows. I buff/blend using a Morphe M335 Chubby Buffer.
- Taking a Morphe M462 Duo Powder Dome Brush I swirl it into my MAC transparent powder and lightly dust it under my eyes, middle of the forehead
- Using the same damp Morphe sponge, I pat it into the Morphe x Bretman Rock Babe in Paradise palette in Cheehoo and apply the highlight on top of my cheekbones and then lightly towards the temple and above the arch of my brows creating a “C.” Using the same sponge, I take Vaygation and lightly go over the same area I highlighted using Cheehoo. Then, taking a Morphe E36 Detail Crease brush, I take Vaygation and highlight my inner corner, eyebrow, and down the center of my nose.
- Taking some of the Thrive Cometic’s bronzer on my Morphe R2 Pro Tapered Powder Brush I bronze my cheekbones to provide a light “contour” and take the bronzer towards my temple and my 5-head
- I line my lips using MAC’s Cork lipliner and top with the Dose of Colors x Desi x Katy Over the Top gloss.
- To finish the look, I spray my face with the Urban Decay setting spray.