I find PatrickStarrr to be absolutely inspiring and just an overall AWESOME person. He is not afraid to be himself and I admire him so much. He’s so talented and creative. I have nothing but love and respect for my Filipino sisterrr.
Ever since PatrickStarrr launched his second collaboration with MAC, I’ve been debating on which set to get: Me So Chic or Me So Fleek. I ended up getting the Me So Chic set because that Sweet MamaStarrr lipstick is right up my alley.
Here are my thoughts on the collection:
- Stay With Me Eye Shadow Palette – first of all, MAC eyeshadows are still one of my favorite eyeshadows. I think they are super creamy and pigmented and so easy to blend. LOVE!
- Daddystarrr – Matte baby pink color – I didn’t really get to play around with this color. I thought it may be a tad too light for a transition color, but I did like it. I definitely need to play around with it more.
- Yesss – Pearl violet – I liked applying this shadow wet with some MAC Fix Plus. Dry it is OK, but wet really brought out the shimmer.
- Queen Patrick – Bright purple – On MAC’s website they describe this purple to be more of a frost, which I didn’t get. It definitely was not matte, but it isn’t pearl. It wasn’t sheer. Definitely buildable.
- Bon Nuit – Matte dusty purple – this color was darker than expected, but in a good way. Great way to add depth. Oh and for a purple smokey eye. YES.
- Powder Blush Duo – I’m Not Blushing
- Pure Peach – this blush had a satin finish. Quite pigmented.
- Capri Bronze – matte finish. Also pigmented.
- Lipstick – Sweet Mamastarrr – a perfect nude pink! Super creamy and long lasting.
- Lipglass – Mamastarrr Kiss – also a great sticky long lasting nude.
– Moisturizer: Belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb
– Primer: The Ordinary – High Adherence Silicone Primer
– Foundation: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation Invisible Cover Stick Foundation – 173 = Y445 (applied with a damp Morphe Highlight & Contour Sponge)
– Concealer: Tarte Shape Tahoe in Medium
– Setting Powder: MAC Cosmetics x PatrickStarrr Patrick’s Powder
– Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
– Contour: Thrive Cosmetics Blur + Sculpt Bronzing Powder in Rhea
– Highlight: Anastasia Beverly Hills Sundipped Glow Kit in Tourmaline + Moonstone
– Blush: PatrickStarrr x MAC Cosmetics I’m Not Blusing Powder Blush Duo
– Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown
– Brow Bone Highlight: Benefit High Brow Highlight and Lift Pencil
– Eyeshadow: Crease: MAC – Soft Matte Brown and Texture; Lid: Patrick Starrr x MAC – YESSS; Outer Corner: Patrick Starrr x MAC – Bon Nuit; Lower Lash Line: Patrick Starrr x MAC – Queen Patrick
– Eyeliner: Kay Von D Tattoo Liner – Trooper
– Mascara: Maybelline x Shayla Colassal Big Shot
– Eyelashes: Kris Alex Cosmetics – Play Date
– Lipliner: MAC – Plum
– Lipstick: MAC x Patrick Starrr – MamaStarrr Kiss