Have my green palette dreams been answered? Yes !! I mean, I can still go for an Urban Decay Jungle Palette, but I absolutely LOVE the Melt Cosmetics Gemini Palette !!
The pigmentation is amazing! And I feel like the greens in this palette are more wearable than the Huda Beauty Emerald Palette, but that’s another story and makeup blog.
Anyways, I am soooo happy Melt decided to restock this bad boy because I am in love!
– Moisturizer: Belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb
– Primer: Tatcha Silk Canvas Protective Primer
– Foundation: Fenty Beauty – Pro Filt’r Soft Matte in 320
– Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way – Light Medium Neutral
– Setting Powder: RMCA Loose Setting Powder
– Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
– Contour: MAC Cosmetics – Give Me Sun
– Highlight: Artist Couture x Jackie Aina – La Peach
– Brows: ColourPop in Dark Brown
– Eyeshadow: Melt Cosmetics Gemini Palette
– Mascara: MAC Cosmetics Extended Play Gigablack Lash
– Eyelashes: Kris Alex Cosmetics – Play Date
– Lipliner: MAC – Cork
– Liquid Lipstick: Dose of Colors Desi x Katy – More Creamer Please
– Lipgloss: Dose of Colors Desi x Katy – Over the Top