I’ve been on a green eyeshadow kick lately and ever since I bought the Melt Cosmetics Gemini Palette, I’ve been trying to find an excuse to do my makeup (and I feel bad because I am neglecting all of my other palettes). Also, it doesn’t help that I am rarely using makeup these days (just brows and mascara on a daily basis). Anyways! On Saturday we were supposed to go to Mountain View’s Oktoberfest, so that gave me an excuse to play with makeup and this is what I came up with!
– Moisturizer: Belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb
– Primer: Farsali – Skintune Blur Perfecting Primer Serum and Tatcha – The Silk Canvas Protective Primer. I used the Farsali Serum on my nose and cheeks since I have larger pores there. Then after a couple of minutes. I used the Tatcha Primer on my whole face.
– Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC42 mixed with Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 7.5. This was applied with a wet JUNO & Co Microfiber Velvet Sponge
– Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape in Medium and Light Medium Sand. This was blended out using the same wet JUNO & Co Microfiber Velvet Sponge.
– Setting Powder: RMCA Loose Setting Powder. This was applied with a wet Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I’m not a huge fan baking with the JUNO & Co sponge. It feels weird and I feel like more powder gets stuck in the microfiber.
– Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. Recently, I have been using a LOT of this stuff! Now I have been spraying my face in between certain steps. So after I bake under my eyes, I’ll spray my face. Then again after applying my highlight, after my powder contour and bronzing, after applying more highlight and blush, and finally once my whole face is done. It’s a lot, but I feel like my makeup looks better.
– Brows: I outline my brows with ColourPop Brow Boss Pencil in Dark Brown and then fill in the tail-end. Then I fill in the rest of my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder – Brunette Powder Duo. Finally, I set it with Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow in 5
– Eyeshadow Primer: Tarte Shape Tape in Medium
– Eyeshadow: Melt Cosmetics – Gemini Palette. I set my base with a dusting of Luna all over my eyelid. Then added Lorelei in the crease with a big fluffy blending brush. Using the same blending brush, I added Polkadot in the crease. Then using a smaller blending brush, I added Cupcake in the outer corner and in the crease. Using my finger, I tapped on Gemini on my lid. Then going back in with the small blending brush I added more Cupcake in the outer corner. Using a smaller precision brush, I added Leo and Fire 06 on my lower lash line. My inner corner highlight and brown highlight was Dose of Colors Desi x Katy – Chasing the Sun.
– Mascara: MAC Cosmetics Extended Play Gigablack Lash
– Eyelashes: Ardell Individual Lash Trios