I’ve used my Friendcation palette from the Dose of Colors Desi x Katy collection a couple of times but I only used the mattes so today I decided to play with the blue color. Actually, my original thought was to come up with a look using the Huda Beauty Sapphire Palette, but I ended up using one eyeshadow from that palette, and the rest was from the Friendcation Palette.
– Moisturizer: Belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb
– Primer: Farsali – Skintune Blur Perfecting Primer Serum and Tatcha – The Silk Canvas Protective Primer. I used the Farsali Serum on my nose and cheeks since I have larger pores there. Then after a couple of minutes. I used the Tatcha Primer on my whole face.
– Foundation: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Foundation in 320 mixed with Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 7.5. This was applied with a wet JUNO & Co Microfiber Velvet Sponge
– Concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard. This was blended out using the same wet JUNO & Co Microfiber Velvet Sponge.
– Setting Powder: MAC Cosmetics x Patrick Starrr – Patrick’s Powder. This was applied with a wet Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I’m not a huge fan baking with the JUNO & Co sponge. It feels weird and I feel like more powder gets stuck in the microfiber.
– Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. Recently, I have been using a LOT of this stuff! Now I have been spraying my face in between certain steps. So after I bake under my eyes, I’ll spray my face. Then again after applying my highlight, after my powder contour and bronzing, after applying more highlight and blush, and finally once my whole face is done. It’s a lot, but I feel like my makeup looks better.
– Brows: I outline my brows with ColourPop Brow Boss Pencil in Dark Brown and then fill in the tail-end. Then I fill in the rest of my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder – Brunette Powder Duo. Finally, I set it with Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow in 5
– Eyeshadow Primer: Colorpop No Filter Concealer in Golden 40
– Eyeshadow: Dose of Colors Desi x Katy – Friendcation Palette – Using a fluffy flat brush, I used Basic to set my base. Then using a fluffy blending brush, I blended Necessary in my crease. Using the same brush, I blended Churro in my crease on top of Necessary. Then using a smaller blending brush, I added Girl Bye in the crease but a little lower than where I put Necessary and Girl Bye. Using a synthetic flat brush, I kinda cut the crease using the same ColourPop concealer. Then using another flat synthetic brush, I added the middle blue shimmer color in the Huda Beauty Sapphire Palette. Then using my finger, I tapped on A Moment on my inner lid to the middle of the lid. Using a smaller precision brush, I added Necessary and Girl Bye on my lower lash line. My inner corner highlight and brow highlight was Dose of Colors Desi x Katy – Chasing the Sun.
– Mascara: MAC Cosmetics Extended Play Gigablack Lash
– Eyelashes: Ardell Wispies