Whaaaaat?? I actually put on makeup and uploaded a photo?? Who am I ?? I feel like a new person… actually, I’m the same person just less lazy? Anyways, I recently bought the Natasha Denona Sunrise Palette
and I’ve been using the same 3 colors since purchasing it: Clove, Carnelian, and Jasper. Since it is 4th of July, decided to make it more “dressy” I decided to add Laurel to my lid. I love this palette. I think it is so much fun. Granted, I would’ve loved a nice warm brown for a transition color, but I have to say that I’ve been mixing the three colors to get a nice warm crease color. I think the colors blend out pretty and well, too! Anyways, see below for the deets.
– Moisturizer: Belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb
– Sunscreen: Coola Full Spectrum 360 Sun Silk Drops SPF 30
– Primer: None. I forgot to put on primer.
– Foundation: Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Hydrating Foundation in 3.2 mixed with Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 7.5. This was applied with a damp Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.
– Concealer: Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Liquid Concealer in Creme Brûlée. This was blended out using the same Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.
– Setting Powder: Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder. This was applied with a wet Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I didn’t bake, just set and quickly dust away the powder with a powder brush.
– Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. I still love this stuff and of course I’m still using it in between steps. If you haven’t seen my last Makeup Deets post, I have been spraying my face in between certain steps. After I powder under my eyes, I’ll spray my face. Then again after applying my highlight, after my powder contour and bronzing, after applying more highlight and blush, and finally once my whole face is done. It’s a lot, but I feel like my makeup looks better.
– Brows: So I am a little extra when it comes to my brows when I do a full face beat. I start with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Dark Brown. Then I add hair strokes using Urban Decay Brow Blade Waterproof Ink Stain in Dark Brown. Finish off by applying Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel in 5.
– Brow Bone Highlight: Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter.
– Eyeshadow: Natasha Denona Sunrise Palette. I mixed Jasper and Carnelian to swept it across my crease using a fluffy blending brush. I then added Laurel onto my lids using my finger. After, I mixed Clove and Carnelian and blended it at the outer corner of my eye using the same fluffy blending brush.
– Eyeliner: Kat Vond D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
– Eyelashes: some random lashes I had saved.